We’ve never done one. But we probably should. Except that we’re lazy, disorganzined, and lack…well…that particular kind of drive. But when we sent out the call for you to subscribe the other day, a few of you actually did. And as that didn’t take much energy on our part, and not much on yours ($10 via paypal, come on!), let’s give it a go again. Â
If you haven’t yet gotten a hold of an issue of PANK 3, consider the following:
1. You’re a word nerd and like your new lit funky.
2. You’re a book nerd and like your artifact well produced. And funky.
3. PANK answers 1 and 2!
4. It’s only $10 for issue number 3, for Christ’s sake!
5. We’re not saying you’re cheap, just that you like value. All this goodness for so little, that’s what you’re going to be saying…
6. I have just 40 copies of PANK 3 left in my office. Collector’s item?
7. I need to register PANK for the 2010 AWP bookfair and 40 copies will just about cover that.
8. You want to see PANK at AWP in 2010.
9. Do I need to keep doing this?