1. Kudos to the publishing industry, where memoirs are written by people with genuinely awesome stories to tell and not Miss USA contestants whining about their cup size!
2. I would go to Boston just to hit up these bookstores.
3. Oh the little things in life – prostitutes in a fruit and veggie truck on your birthday, computer hackers falling in love with librarians, and monks who entertain people by hanging spoons off Â their noses.
4. This book should never be erased from your Christmas list.
5. Here’s a wonderful poem by Randall Mann in the Washington Post.
6. We, at PANK, and John Lescroart ask that you buy our magazine and every other book and magazine in print instead of reading it online or on an electronic device.
7. Don’t worry, be happy. Or not.
9. Dreading the holidays? You’re not alone.
10. And since Santa doesn’t come around after you’re 10 (well, I was 10), Â here are the best-sellers (aka gift ideas) from a cute little Seattle bookstore.