1. The New York Times on Atwood’s SecretBurgers in The Year of the Flood.
2. The Seattle Times gives a four-star review to Bright Star.
3. Dumberer? Jeff Daniels’ new comedy, “Escanaba,” reviewed by the Detroit Free Press.
4. The Washington Post on The Calligrapher’s Daughter.
5. The Boston Globe on the Perfect Life.
6. The Chicago Tribune follows the Yellow Â Brick Road in The Real Wizard of Oz: The Life and Times of L. Frank Baum.
7. Couples therapy: Frank Sinatra. The LA Times gets emotional.
8. Denver Post lists the national best selling books.
9. Carb-overload at The New Yorker on Murakami’s The Year of Spaghetti.
10. The Oregonian floats on.
11. Adderall makes for a good read in the SF Chronicle.
12. And The Wall Street Journal takes the blame.