Richard Bentley and his Three Poems, from the April Issue.
1. “Bears In The Street” has this epic collapse in the last stanza, compared to how the other stanzas are constructed. What was your intent behind that?
A crash. Possibly followed by a recession (perhaps in another poem)
2. What do you love hearing from readers? Why not post your real phone number instead?
I love hearing ANYTHING. 413-256-0240
3. How would you prefer to be stalked?
4. Who would you like to see poor? How would you go about doing it?
5. Whose milkshake would you drink?
6. Where do you go when you dream?